Quick & Easy Banana Muffins.
You can make Quick & Easy Banana Muffins using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick & Easy Banana Muffins
- You need 3 of bananas.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 of pitted dates.
- It’s 2 cups of rolled oats.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of nutmeg (optional).
Quick & Easy Banana Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray or line muffin tins with muffin papers..
- Put oats in a blender or food processor and blend until it becomes similar to a flour consistency..
- Add bananas, eggs, pitted dates and baking soda to the oat flour in the blender. Blend on low for a couple minutes until smooth. Add spices and blend again for a minute.
- Pour into muffin evenly into the muffin tin. Bake for 15-18 minutes. Let muffins cool and enjoy!.
recipe by AnnieBranch @cookpad