Mac and Cheese on Pumpernickel.
You can make Mac and Cheese on Pumpernickel using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mac and Cheese on Pumpernickel
- You need 1 slice of long pumpernickel bread.
- You need 1-1/2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cold macaroni and cheese see my recipe.
- Prepare 6 slices of dill pickle chips.
- Prepare 2 slices of thin honey ham luncheon meat.
Mac and Cheese on Pumpernickel step by step
- Cut the slice of bread in half if short slices use two slices. Add mayonnaise to both sides.
- Stack the cold macaroni and cheese to one slice..
- Add pickle chips..
- Lastly the ham..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
recipe by skunkmonkey101 @cookpad