Shengachi poli/ sweet peanut roti. Serve Gulachi Poli with a blob of solidified ghee. Peanut karjikayi recipe/shenga karjikayi sweet recipe/groundnut karjikai/shenga gujiya/karanji sweet. How to make ROTI MAKER at home ll chapati maker.
Find the full recipe on our website.. Peanut and Sesame Paratha Mungaphali til paratha peanut sweet paratha phali ki puri hindi sesame paratha phalli ki puri phalli ki puri recipe how to make peanut poli peanut poli recipe groundnut paratha shengdana poli recipe peanut obatu recipe peanut jaggery holige shenganchi poli. Traditional sweet recipe from peanuts #peanut #traditionalsweet. You can make Shengachi poli/ sweet peanut roti using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shengachi poli/ sweet peanut roti
- You need 1 cup of peanuts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sesame seeds.
- You need 1 cup of jaggery.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of elaichi/ cardamom powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- You need 2 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 of / 2tsp salt.
- You need as needed of ghee.
A delightful combination of sesame seeds and peanut powder. A perfect sweet to cook for this Sankranti or during these cold days. While the normal puran poli is made with a stuffing of sweetened coconut, the Shahi Puran Poli is a much grander version, made with sweetened and spice-tinged mawa inside. The polis made of whole wheat flour become very soft when cooked with a stuffing of mawa.
Shengachi poli/ sweet peanut roti instructions
- Roast peanuts until they are crisp and peel them..
- Roast sesame seeds until brown..
- Grind peanuts, sesame seeds and jaggery. Also add nutmeg powder and cardamom powder. add a tsp of water to form balls..
- Make a soft dough with Flour, salt, oil and water..
- Fill the peanut jaggery mixture in to dough discs and roll the rotis. Roast them with ghee..
- Let it cool and then serve with ghee..
recipe by Surekha Dongargaonkar @cookpad
Kids favourite sweet poli. Скачать Видео / Аудио. Crunchy crispy roti, topped with sweetened condensed milk and sugar, is always on my 'to eat' list when I visit Thailand. The combination of crispiness, sweetness and saltiness will get you hooked. When I was a kid, a roti wasn't stretched thin like this. Sweet potato poli is a stuffed flat bread made in traditional Indian style by stuffing boiled and mashed or grated sweet potato.