Apple custard bread sticks. This video shows how to make easy baked apple custard bread pudding. This can be served as cold or hot. Easy to make with simple ingredients.
Custard pouring onto an Apple Crumble Dessert. Slice Of Apple Pie on a plate. Apple cream cake from short pastry with custard in the home kitchen. You can have Apple custard bread sticks using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple custard bread sticks
- Prepare of Custard.
- It’s 2 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 45 g of sugar.
- Prepare 30 g of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 200 g of milk.
- You need 2 drops of Vanilla extract.
- You need of Sweet Apple.
- Prepare 1 of Apple.
- You need 20 g of sugar.
- It’s of Bread dough.
- You need 150 g of bread flour.
- Prepare 2 g of instant dry yeast.
- It’s 20 g of sugar.
- It’s 1 g of salt.
- It’s 15 g of unsalted butter.
- It’s 100 g of milk.
While we adjusted this according to the ingredients we had on hand, the end result looks similar, and we credit them with the idea and recipe testing. While we used Gala apples, any good baking apple can be used. Photo about Sweet bread rolls with apple and custard filling. Try the Apple & Custard Danish from COBS Bread bakery.
Apple custard bread sticks instructions
- ~custard~ Mix eggs and sugar and add multipurpose flour. Add milk and vanilla and mix again. Heat over medium heat. Cool down immediately when the custard became thickened..
- Slice the apple into small triangles. Mix it with sugar(20g) and microwave for 3min..
- Put all the bread dough ingredients in the bowl except for butter. Make sure that milk is warm. Do not put yeast and salt next to each other..
- Knead the dough until soft on a surface. Add butter and knead once more. When the dough is stretchy and soft. Roll it in circle and place back in a bowl..
- Wrap the bowl with plastic wrap and place it in a warm place for 30 min to rise..
- Let the air out by punching nicely. Cut the dough into 4 circles. Let it rest for 10min under a wet towel/kitchen paper..
- Stretch the dough to a rectangle and place custard and apples in the middle..
- Make 8 cuts diagonally both sides and braid..
- Rise for 20min..
- Brush egg yolk..
- Preheat the oven to 200c°(392F°), lower it to 190c°(374F°) and bake for 15min..
All our breads are baked daily from scratch and use only the finest natural ingredients. Sweet apple chunks and custard make for a fruity treat! Enjoy as a delicious breakfast indulgence or as a snack on the run. Find custard apple fruit stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.