SugaMamas Spicy Apple Cider.
You can have SugaMamas Spicy Apple Cider using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of SugaMamas Spicy Apple Cider
- It’s 3 1/2 liter of Pure pressed pasteurized apple juice (unfiltered).
- Prepare 32 oz of Honey Crisp apple juice or cider.
- It’s 3 large of Honey Crisp apples (sliced).
- Prepare 2 large of Oranges (slice only 1).
- It’s 8 oz of orange juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar OR 1 cup of honey.
- You need 3 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 6 large of cinnamon sticks.
- You need 1/4 cup of whole cloves.
- You need 2 tbsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 2 tbsp of pumpkin spice.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground nutmeg.
SugaMamas Spicy Apple Cider step by step
- Keep one orange whole. Puncture with knife, 3-4 times. Push in whole cloves all around orange. Slice other orange in wedges. Squeeze some orange slices in cider, put all slices in cider..
- Put all ingredients in large pot. Stir well. Let boil. Then turn heat down to simmer (very low flame/heat). Always stir before serving a cup..
- Adjust measurements according to how much cider you want to make….Enjoy! *For alcohol additive….Add Red or White wine! (Add wine to individuals cup/mug). My favorite to add is red wine..