Chocolate Mug Cake. Add the milk, vegetable oil and vanilla if using and. Microwave Chocolate Mug Cake Microwave Chocolate Mug Cake. Add the milk, vegetable oil, and vanilla and stir until smooth.
The simplest chocolate dessert yet incredibly moist, easy, and the best single-serving dessert out there (to share or not to share)! Melt the butter in a coffee mug. Add water, vanilla and salt and stir until smooth. You can make Chocolate Mug Cake using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Mug Cake
- It’s of Dry Ingredients:.
- It’s 4 tbsp. of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp. of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of heaping tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of baking powder.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need of Wet Ingredients:.
- Prepare 5 tbsp. of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp. of unsalted butter, melted.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Add sugar, cocoa powder and flour and stir until all the lumps are out. Everybody loves a big slice of cake, but we don't always have the time to bake. This chocolate mug cake recipe is the easiest way to have a sweet treat without the big production. Simple pantry ingredients like flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, milk, oil, and vanilla create the cake batter.
Chocolate Mug Cake step by step
- In a bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients. Then whisk in the wet ingredients until well combined. Stir in the chocolate chips. Pour this mixture into a greased mug (at least 12 oz. size or a little bigger)..
- Pop the mug into the microwave for 90 seconds. That's it. Sprinkle some powdered sugar over the top or plop a scoop of ice cream on top and enjoy it!.
Crack the egg into a small bowl; add the vanilla and whisk to combine using a small whisk or fork. Juggling a baby, having limited ingredients to hand, and small amounts of those said ingredients, I thought what better time to share with you my Best-Ever Chocolate Mug Cake recipe. This Chocolate Mug Cake is incredibly easy to make with just a few simple ingredients and made right in the microwave. Perfect for an easy chocolate dessert! Perfect for an easy chocolate dessert!