Basic mug cake. As far as mug cakes go. I love that is doesn't call for eggs, and if you cook it a Nutritional Information. As a kid, I preferred chocolate mug cake or Nutella mug cake but as I've gotten older I've grown more fond As with any basic vanilla cake recipe, the ingredient list is simple.
But they are awesome in a different way: You That's why the new cookbook Mug Cakes is great, because author Leslie Bilderback tested each of. Hello friends.this is very basic mug cake. Easy Basic Mug Cake: A Basic, Easy Mug Cake! You can have Basic mug cake using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Basic mug cake
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- You need 4 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of self-rising flour.
- It’s 1 dash of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
This is a great basis recipe. You can do anything you like with it! You can add peanut butter, choc chips, caramel, condense milk,etc. The basic chocolate GF mug cake recipe linked above is egg-free which would be appropriate if a rice-based flour blend is an option for you.
Basic mug cake step by step
- Melt the butter and mix with the sugar. Add the egg and whisk it. then add the remaining ingredients. Pour the mix into a cup, make sure to fill it for less than half of the cup. Microwave for about two minutes. This is a basic recipe with which you can vary a lot..
Baking powder: Baking powder is a combination of baking soda. This chocolate mug cake recipe has no eggs and can be made for one or two (if you like to share). It is one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make and you'll never make another mug cake again. Some mug cake recipes even use cake mix. Besides ingredients, you'll obviously need the mug This is the best guide for learning how to make a mug cake!