Rainbow cake. Easy Rainbow Cake…From Scratch! "How to make a rainbow cake from scratch, easily!! Fail-proof buttermilk vanilla cake recipe that's delicious, easy and downright impressive!" This Rainbow Swirl Cake is made with three layers of homemade cake with rainbow swirl frosting decorating the cake around the edges! A birthday cake fit for a true rainbow lover!
Most rainbow cakes call for coloring the individual layers of cake batter, but here, the frosting is tinted, creating an impressive rainbow inside each slice. The batter uses egg whites for a light, fluffy. Advertising allows us to keep providing you awesome games for free. You can cook Rainbow cake using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Rainbow cake
- It’s 375 g of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of caster sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 6 of eggs at room temperature.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 4 cups of self raising flour.
- Prepare of Pink,blue,yellow,green and red food colouring.
Bake a cake that mimics the clown's colorful clothes with some sparkling decorations! You would think I've made enough rainbow cakes, but I simply couldn't resist sharing one more epic rainbow cake recipe with you. Seven brightly colored layers make this rainbow cake the stuff of birthday dreams. When you tint the layers, add more food coloring rather than less, since the color lightens as it bakes.
Rainbow cake step by step
- Grease the pan 23 by 33.
- Beat butter and sugar and vanilla with electric beater.
- Beat eggs one by one.
- Add milk and sifted flour until well combined.
- Divide mixture into the 4 bowls.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan.
- Make it swirl in the last,I for got to that part,it will effect marble cake.
- Bake it moderately slow oven 160 c for 40 minutes or until insert a toothpick come out clean,enjoy.
I think this is the perfect celebration cake for this momentous event. On the outside it seems like a boring vanilla white cake. Ok the first step, make the cakes. I love how this rainbow cake turned out! It's super fun to make and a great excuse to get colorful!