Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes.
You can cook Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes
- Prepare of (A) the cake.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of honey.
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 10 of chopped cherries.
- You need 10 of chopped walnuts.
- You need of (B) garnish.
- It’s 10 of halved cherries.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes step by step
- Mix all the ingredients in section A and pour into 6 oiled cupcake mold..
- Preheat oven to 180°C then bake the cupcakes for 30-40 minutes or until fully cooked..
- Allow cake to rest outside oven for 30 minutes..
- Melt butter in pan and add honey, cinnamon and cherries. cook on low heat for 5 minutes or until softened. serve hot with the cupcakes..
recipe by Alice M @cookpad