Easy Carrot Cake.
You can have Easy Carrot Cake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Easy Carrot Cake
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of miracle whip.
- Prepare 1 box of gluten-free yellow cake mix (reg. works too).
- It’s 4 of eggs or equivalent of egg substitute.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cold water.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 2 cups of finely shredded carrots.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 3 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
Easy Carrot Cake instructions
- For cake: heat oven to 350 degrees..
- Beat miracle whip, cake mix, eggs, water, & cinnamon until well blended. Stir in carrots. Pour into greased 13×9 baking pan..
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely..
- For frosting: beat cream cheese & vanilla at medium speed with electric mixer until well blended. Gradually add sugar, beating until light & fluffy. Frost cake..
recipe by Stephanie Goldman @cookpad