Leftovers Ham and Cheese Biscuits.
You can make Leftovers Ham and Cheese Biscuits using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Leftovers Ham and Cheese Biscuits
- Prepare 4 of leftover biscuits see my recipes.
- You need 1/4 pound of spiral sliced ham leftover.
- Prepare 4 slices of tomato thinly.
- It’s of To taste mayonnaise.
- Prepare 4 slices of American cheese.
Leftovers Ham and Cheese Biscuits step by step
- Split biscuits in half add mayonnaise..
- Get the ham slices ready. Add a slice of ham to the bottom of the biscuits. Add half a slice of cheese to the ham then more ham then cheese and finally ham on top..
- Add tomato then top of biscuits. Moisten a paper towel put into microwave on high for 1 minute 30 seconds. Let rest under paper towel for 2 minutes..
- Remove towel and serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
recipe by skunkmonkey101 @cookpad