Smoked salmon mousse bites. This smoked salmon dip, made with cream cheese, lemon juice, and dill, is easy to make in your food processor. After they have cooled pipe in the salmon mousse into the phillo cups. Top with a little fresh dill.
It's an easy recipe that How to make a smoked salmon mousse. Scroll down to the recipe card for the detailed I do find that full-fat cream cheese is sometimes a bit too dense. But if you soften it in the. You can make Smoked salmon mousse bites using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smoked salmon mousse bites
- It’s 1 of cucumber (sliced horizontally).
- You need 1 pack of smoked salmon.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of Crème fraîche.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 of red chilli (finely chopped).
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Spring onions (finely chopped).
- You need of Heap Onuga Herring Roe or caviar.
Spread the love for your favorite seafood at your next party with crowd-pleasing Smoked Salmon Mousse Canapés. Slice the smoked salmon into small cubes. Mix together the cream cheese and horseradish until smooth. Spoon a bit of the salmon mousse into the center and roll up.
Smoked salmon mousse bites step by step
- Cut up cucumber and leave it aside..
- Blitz salmon, Crème fraîche, butter together in the blender.
- Lay cucumber on the serving plate, add some moose and top up with cayenne pepper, Herring Roe or caviar. Sprinkle with spring onion and chilli..
Smoked Salmon Mousse recipe: Try this Smoked Salmon Mousse recipe, or contribute your own. And since it's smoked salmon, what could be better than some nice little rye toasts? Appetizers, Dips + Spreads, Food, Small Bites. I make these tempting little tarts frequently for parties. They disappear at an astonishing speed, so I usually double or triple the recipe.