Cheesy Egg Ham Strata.
You can cook Cheesy Egg Ham Strata using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Egg Ham Strata
- You need 4 slices of bread (your choice).
- You need 6 of eggs mixed.
- It’s 1 cup of fully cooked ham, diced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded Fiesta blend cheese.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of freshly ground pepper.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare of Coconut oil (to grease 8"x 8" glass baking pan).
- Prepare of Add ins: jalepenos, black olives, diced tomatoes, bacon,.
- You need of Left over Diced potatoes O'Brien, etc.
Cheesy Egg Ham Strata step by step
- Preheat Oven 400°F.
- Dice 4 1/8 inch slices of ham.
- Mix Eggs until blended well, add milk, stir well..
- Toast 4 slices of bread, then butter well..
- Place toast in bottom of pan, press down just alittle..
- Sprinkle Pepper over buttered toast..
- Pour stirred egg mixture over toast.
- Using a fork press down toast, if it floats up..
- Sprinkle with ham over top and then, sprinkle cheese over the top..
- *Turn Oven down to 350°F. Put glass pan in oven..
- Bake for 45 minutes, check with knife, it should come out clean..
- It will have a nice crusty top. Let Set 5 minutes to cool. Enjoy..
recipe by bweisbeck @cookpad