Sticky Date Pudding.
You can make Sticky Date Pudding using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sticky Date Pudding
- You need of Pudding:.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of wholewheat flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/3 cup of honey.
- It’s 100 g of dates (pitted).
- Prepare of Sauce:.
- It’s 1/2 cup of boiling water.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of butter.
Sticky Date Pudding step by step
- Preheat oven to 180’C..
- Lightly coat 4 ramekins with cooking spray and place in a pan filled with water. Alternatively use a small oven dish..
- Mix flour, cinnamon and salt in a bowl..
- Add water, honey and dates. Stir to combine..
- Pour mixture into the ramekins..
- Mix all ingredients for the sauce and stir until butter is melted..
- Pour sauce liquid carefully over the batter, use the back of a tablespoon. Don’t mix..
- Bake for 25 minutes..
- Rest for 10 minutes and serve hot with custard..
recipe by Mara @cookpad