Tzatziki Sauce. Tzatziki Sauce is a lusciously creamy, flavorful sauce or dip that is HEALTHY and EASY! Tzatziki Sauce is a versatile condiment that will make all of your Mediterranean recipes better! Tzatziki, cacık or tarator is a dip, soup, or sauce found in the cuisines of Southeast Europe and the Middle East.
BEST authentic Greek Tzatziki Sauce recipe. Perfectly creamy, flavor-packed sauce or dip with You're in for a treat today; this authentic Greek Tzatziki sauce recipe comes to us from the Greek. Tzatziki sauce is a Greek cucumber yogurt dip. You can cook Tzatziki Sauce using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Tzatziki Sauce
- Prepare 1 of cucumber.
- Prepare of Greek yogurt.
- You need 3 tablespoon of olive oil used in 3 steps.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt used in 3 steps.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh dill I used dry 2 tablespoon.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of red wine vinegar used in 2 steps.
This tzatziki sauce tied everything together. I pretty much drowned my chicken and smothered everything on my plate with it. The BEST Homemade Tzatziki Sauce Recipe! This easy tzatziki sauce is made with Greek yogurt, sour cream and fresh dill!
Tzatziki Sauce step by step
- Wash and peel cucumber and grate it in large bowl add 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon of vinegar and let it set on side for 10 minutes so that all the moisture is out then after 10 minutes put the mixture in cheese cloth and squeeze out the water.
- In blender add the garlic and 1/2 teaspoon olive oil and make a paste with dash of salt.
- Greek thick creamy yogurt add to it the both mixture of cucumber and garlic and chopped fresh dill mix add 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper and white vinegar and olive oil mix well refrigerate enjoy 😉.
This Easy Tzatziki Sauce recipe is one of my all-time favorites! Home » Appetizers + Snacks » Tzatziki Sauce Recipe (How to Make Tzatziki). Easy Greek Tzatziki Sauce Recipe – Learn how to make tzatziki sauce – it's EASY and versatile! How To Make The Best Tzatziki Sauce – This wonderfully bright, zesty dip and spread is Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Low Carb, and Keto. Enjoy with pita and fresh veggies.