Amazing cookies. This is the best chocolate chip cookie recipe ever. No funny ingredients, no chilling time, etc. Just a simple, straightforward, amazingly delicious, doughy yet still fully cooked, chocolate chip cookie that turns out perfectly every single time! 📢 Hi guys.
Whether you're a traditionalist—chocolate chip, sugar, or bust—or like to mix things up. I consider myself to be a cookie connoisseur, as a good cookie is my absolute favorite dessert. As a recipe blogger, it's basically my job to whip up yummy treats and test them out on your behalf. You can have Amazing cookies using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Amazing cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of unsalted butter dont melt.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Cream together.
- It’s of Add.
- Prepare 1/2 c of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 c of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 1/2 c of chocolate chips semi sweet.
- It’s of Mix well.
- Prepare of Now add.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
I know, I know, I've got a tough gig! Gradually blend flour mixture into butter mixture. "Amazing, amazing, amazing cookies! I made a batch for the first time last night and shared them with the neighbors. The whole batch was devoured in no time and everyone raved about them.
Amazing cookies step by step
- Dont melt it only softened mix well.
- Add the next section of ingredients together mixing well.
- I do half n half of chips mini and normal size.
- Fold the chips in.
- Add your flour mix well.
- Finally your eggs LAST! Folding it into the entire bowl fold dont mix !!!!.
- Bake 350 till golden brown at about 1 tbsp per cookie size.
Tip: Use real, pure vanilla extract when you can — the flavor is worth it. These are cookies that both children and adults love. Most Satisfying Cookies Decorating Recipes For At Home Watch More Yummy Cookies: Beautiful and Delicious Colorful Cake: Not only do these cookies taste amazing, they are also amazingly easy to make! This recipe for HolyCrapTheseAreAmazing Cookies is a no-bake cookie recipe that you'll go crazy for. The Cornflake cookies are bound together with a gooey peanut butter and corn syrup mixture, so the treats are perfectly chewy and sweet.