Easy Fluffy Waffle Custard Sandwich.
You can have Easy Fluffy Waffle Custard Sandwich using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Easy Fluffy Waffle Custard Sandwich
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 50 grams of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 40 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 8 grams of Butter (unsalted).
- It’s 1 of few drops Vanilla oil.
Easy Fluffy Waffle Custard Sandwich step by step
- Bring the egg to room temperature and put into a bowl with the sugar. Put the bowl over a double boiler and mix with a hand mixer..
- When the egg and sugar mix is thick and you can draw ribbons on the surface of the batter with it, add in the sifted flour a little at a time..
- Spoon out 1/3 of the batter and mix with the melted butter. Return the mixture to the rest of the batter and add the vanilla oil. Mix until evenly incorporated..
- Heat your waffle maker, then pour the mix into it. Once cooled, cut neatly and they're done! You can add cocoa powder to the batter for chocolate waffles!.