Broccoli cheesy porky soup (keto). Typical broccoli cheese soup is not keto, because it's often thickened with flour or some kind of starch. Fortunately, this easy broccoli cheese soup is perfectly keto friendly! But you don't have to be keto to enjoy it.
This Keto Broccoli Cheese Soup packs a lot of flavor and a lot of fat! Crunched up unflavored pork rinds are a nice addition. This ketogenic broccoli cheese soup is packed with nutrients such as vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and phytonutrients. You can cook Broccoli cheesy porky soup (keto) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broccoli cheesy porky soup (keto)
- Prepare 1/2 medium of onion.
- It’s 1 can of Progresso 3 cheese starter.
- You need 5 slice of uncooked bacon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey ham.
- It’s 4 cup of broccoli.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of whole milk.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of water.
I have been making broccoli cheese soup for years but this version is MUCH easier!! This Keto Broccoli Cheddar Soup is so yummy and filling, you won't even miss the potatoes! This soup is creamy, delicious, and very low carb. To be clear, it has a thinner, more broth-like consistency because it does not have a roux or any thickening agents.
Broccoli cheesy porky soup (keto) instructions
- Put whole can of Progresso cheese starter into pot with water and milk. put on stove on low heat.
- cut bacon up to 4 times so that all pieces are between .5 to 1.5 inches. put in a frying pan on low and mix as needed.
- once bacon is 3/4 cooked, chop onion and add to bacon. add to pot of liquid ingredients and stir, stay on low. turn off heat to frying pan where bacon was cookinh.!.
- cut up honey ham into quarter inch pieces and throw into pot with other ingredients.
- cook broccoli in microwave or boil. you can either chop or completely blend the broccoli, it's really a matter of resource and preference. now add the broccoli plus the shredded cheese to the pot and simmer 5 minutes..
- turn off your stove and let the soup sit for an additional 10 minutes..
recipe by emjokuh @cookpad
Broccoli and cheese soup is a staple for many families … and the ability to make it super simple and Keto means you can have this any time! The recipe is incredibly easy and tastes delicious. Definitely add this to your dinner lineup! There hasn't been a more Keto soup than Broccoli and Cheese. While the original recipe generally includes flour and milk to make The heavy whipping cream and cheese as well add body to the soup.