Medjool Date-Cranberry Spelt Scone.
You can have Medjool Date-Cranberry Spelt Scone using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Medjool Date-Cranberry Spelt Scone
- Prepare of Organic Spelt flour.
- It’s of Organic Turbinado sugar.
- It’s of Organic Full Fat Coconut Milk.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of Baking powder.
- Prepare of coconut flakes.
- You need of chopped Medjoor date mixed with dried cranberries in 2 to1 ratio.
- Prepare of Raw apple cider vinegar.
Medjool Date-Cranberry Spelt Scone step by step
- Blend 1/4 cup coconut flakes into flour, but do not over blend.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a large bowl, including spelt flour, coconut flour, sugar, salt and dried berries, baking powder..
- Add 1 Tsp vinegar into half can of coconut milk. Stir to mix and pour the mixture into dry ingredients bowl..
- Gently work with the dough until all things Incorporated well. Do not over mix. Pad down the dough and cut into small wedge-shaped scones..
- Pre-heat oven to 425F. Grease a baking pan with oil or butter. Lay scones on the baking pan monolayer and separate from each other..
- Bake 15 minutes and serve hot..
recipe by Eat Whole 2 Thrive @cookpad