2 mins Eggless chocolate mug cake. This chocolate mug cake recipe has no eggs and can be made for one or two (if you like to share). This chocolate mug cake recipe is one of your all's favorite desserts to make. The simplest chocolate dessert yet incredibly moist, easy, and the best single-serving dessert out there (to share or not to.
Eggless chocolate cake that's super soft, moist & delicious. This is a simplest eggless chocolate cake recipe To make this eggless chocolate cake with wheat flour, butter & milk just use little more water or milk. This cake is so soft, moist, chocolaty, rich, fudgy, gooey and it goes like this… Try it and you will know why i am talking liked a mad. You can have 2 mins Eggless chocolate mug cake using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 2 mins Eggless chocolate mug cake
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Maida.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Coco powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter/oil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of Baking soda.
- You need 1+1tbsp of Milk.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Vinegar/ lemon juice.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Fresh cream.
- You need as required of Dark chocolate/chips.
- It’s as required of Sprinkles.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Powder sugar.
Take your coffee mug, spray it with oil. To make eggless chocolate mug cake, combine the plain flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda in a microwave safe mug and mix well using a fork. How to make Eggless Chocolate Mug Cake without microwave? Let it cool for a couple minutes and enjoy.
2 mins Eggless chocolate mug cake instructions
- Simply add all the ingredients in the mug and mix well with fork..
- First add 1spoon milk mix it well and add another spoon milk later.To avoid lumps..
- Finally add dark chocolate / chips..
- Microwave for 2min..
- Yummy and tasty chocolate cake is ready.Decorate with colourful sprinkles..
I topped mine with powered sugar and caramel sauce. This eggless chocolate cake recipe is almost same as my recipe for eggless chocolate cupcakes. Whoever invented mug cakes is genius. I really prefer my banana chocolate peanut butter mug cake with no eggs in it. I love topping mine with extra peanut butter or even chocolate chips because in our case, toppings are everything right?