Natural Christmas Cake (Refined Carb-Free). Perfect recipe for Christmas or for any day of year! Easy low-carb Christmas cake recipe – even my children can make this one! Tastes just like the real thing, only healthy.
So incredibly easy the children can make it? xoxo Now on to cake! This refined sugar free chocolate cake recipe is everything a chocolate cake should be – soft and fluffy, never dense or gummy like (As a side note, if you want to take any of my recipes that call for sugar and make them refined-sugar-free, simply use a cup of coconut sugar or. If you love marble cake then you will love this healthy version of marble cake that's gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar-free. You can make Natural Christmas Cake (Refined Carb-Free) using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Natural Christmas Cake (Refined Carb-Free)
- Prepare 175 g of dried apricots, diced.
- You need 6 tbsp of water.
- You need 150 mls of olive oil.
- Prepare 5 of large eggs.
- Prepare 175 g of plain wholewheat flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of mixed spice.
- You need 1 of lemon, zest & juice.
- Prepare 1 of orange, zest & juice.
- You need 175 g of raisins.
- Prepare 125 g of dried mixed fruit.
- It’s 225 g of currants.
- Prepare 175 g of sultanas.
- It’s 100 g of dried cherries.
- Prepare 40 g of flaked almonds.
This marble cake is soft and tender, has just the right sweetness and all ingredients in it are natural and packed with great health benefits. Just in time for spring, I have the most lovely recipe for Gluten-Free Carrot Cake Cupcakes for you! As you all know, I am all about taking classic desserts and updating them to be not just delicious, but nutritious too! Rich, decadent gluten-free vegan tiramisu recipe.
Natural Christmas Cake (Refined Carb-Free) step by step
- Add the diced apricots and the water to a pan and simmer gently until the apricots have absorbed the water and nice and soft..
- Allow the apricots to cool then blend in a food processor until finely minced (or mince with a sharp knife if you don’t have a food processor)..
- Put the rest of the dried fruit into a large mixing bowl. Add the zest and juice of the lemon and orange, stir really well and let the fruit soak up the juices..
- In the largest mixing bowl you have, whisk together the oil and minced apricot puree until it is as well combined as you can get it. Whisk in the eggs until all of the ingredients are combined..
- Sift in the flour and spice, mix gently to combine all of the dry ingredients into the wet egg mixture..
- Stir in the rest of your ingredients..
- Pour into an 8 inch cake tin lined with parchment paper. Tie a strip of parchment paper around the outside of your tin with string..
- Bake at 150°C for 3 hours, or until a skewer inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean..
Reinvention of the classic Italian dessert, made without dairy, eggs or refined sugar! I used to have a friend who was an Italian baker and cake decorator — had many a fun days sampling all her goodies while she was learning the trade in college. Spoon Christmas Cake batter into your baking tin. This cake can also be served as a pudding served with vanilla bean custard or thick natural yoghurt and orange blossom honey. Free Christmas Gifts Christmas Holidays Xmas Velvet Cake Red Velvet Vanilla Bean Cakes Natural Just in time for Christmas, Melindas Gluten Free Goodies have just launched a range of Nicole Joy Inspire raw dessert cookbook.