No fuss Chocolate (sheet) Cake.
You can cook No fuss Chocolate (sheet) Cake using 22 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No fuss Chocolate (sheet) Cake
- You need of Sift dry ingredients.
- Prepare 330 g (2 1/2 c) of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 370 g of (< 2 c) sugar.
- You need 73 g (2/3 c) of cocoa powder unsweetened.
- You need 1 tsp (6 g) of Himalayan salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp (13 g) of baking soda.
- It’s of Combine wet ingredients.
- It’s 475 ml (2 c) of warm water.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 128 ml (2/3 c) of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tsp (12 ml) of apple cider vinegar.
- You need of Oven.
- It’s 175 of °C.
- You need rack of Middle.
- You need 25 of min in lined baking / cookie sheet.
- Prepare of Frosting 2-step.
- It’s 200 g of spreading consistency peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/2 c of glazing / powdered sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of vegan butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of (vanilla / coffee flavored) plant / nut milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1-2 tsp of vanilla extract.
No fuss Chocolate (sheet) Cake instructions
- Combine all ingredients at once as original recipe calls for or follow my steps :.
- I sifted the dry ingredients by blending them at a high speed.
- And I combined the wet ingredients in the main mixing bowl.
- Now add both together and give it a nice stir till no more bubbles of flour appear; tiny clumps at the end are ok.
- Pour into lined baking sheet or other cake form and with a spatula make sure to push the liquidy dough into all four corners of your baking sheet.
- Bake for 30min in warm oven.
- Let cool down.
- If you are with me in just loving the whole peanut butter and chocolate thing, then stick with my slight change to the original recipe :.
- After having warmed up peanut butter, spread it evenly over top of cake.
- Let cool very well.
- Now prepare the chocolate glaze :.
- Bring sugar, margarine, milk, and cocoa to a boil stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat to a simmer for 2 min while stirring.
- Remove from heat and stir for another 5 minutes.
- Add vanilla, stir, and immediately pour onto cake.
- Glaze will dry quickly, so add any sprinkles now.
- Let glazed cake cool for an one hour.
recipe by NAGEV 💓 Zabeth @cookpad