Oil & Egg Free Healthy Biscotti.
You can cook Oil & Egg Free Healthy Biscotti using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Oil & Egg Free Healthy Biscotti
- Prepare of Total calories: 440 kcal.
- Prepare 85 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 30 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 3 of rounded tablespoons Milk.
Oil & Egg Free Healthy Biscotti step by step
- Preparation: Measure the dry ingredients, and sift into a bowl. Please set the sifter aside without washing. Mix in the sugar and milk with a spatula..
- Mix: If the mixture is not blending well, add more milk. If the mixture is too soft, sift in more cake flour. Just mix everything. Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- ☆Shape☆ Place the dough on a lined baking tray. Sprinkle cake flour with the sifter. Form into 1.5 cm thick rectangle considering it will rise during baking..
- Bake: Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 180℃. Let it cool. When cooled, preheat the oven to 180℃ again..
- Cut the dough into about 15 slices. Each slice is about 7 mm – 1 cm thick. Bake for 12 minutes, flip, and bake for another 12 minutes. They might start burning in 10 minutes while baking the bottom sides because they contain sugar..
- When the biscotti are crispy and crunchy, they are done. If the biscotti are still moist and soft, bake for few more minutes and check again..
- Let them cool. When completely cooled, seal them and store. You can make many variations of this recipe..
- Cinnamon tea flavour, Kinako (roasted soybean flour) flavour, Cocoa flavour. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153968-oil-and-egg-free-chocolate-biscotti https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156610-oil-egg-free-biscotti-with-kinako https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152076-oil-egg-free-biscotti-with-cinnamon-tea-flavor.
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad