You can cook NutNariyal laddu using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of NutNariyal laddu
- Prepare 1 cup of Coconut crush.
- You need 4 tbsp of Condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Powder saugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of dry milk powder.
- You need 2-3 spoon of milk.
- You need 3-4 of Dry date.
- It’s 15-20 of pistachios.
- It’s 7-8 of almonds.
NutNariyal laddu instructions
- Take a bowl add coconut crush in it add condensed milk sauger powder, dry milk powder and milk make a soft dough.
- Now take some ammount of this mixture and make a flat tikki on your palm.
- Put some nuts on it and make laddu shape.
- Or you can also add nuts in coconut mixture as I did with half mixture.
- Roll them on nut or sprinkle some saugar powder on it.
- Chill them in refrigerator eat and enjoy.
- You can can save them upto 1week.
recipe by Saira Naseer @cookpad