Leftover New Years Day Ham and Tomato Triple.
Ingredients of Leftover New Years Day Ham and Tomato Triple
- You need as needed of leftover ham.
- It’s 4 slices of vine ripened tomatoes.
- You need 3 slices of bread.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
Leftover New Years Day Ham and Tomato Triple step by step
- Put mayonnaise on 2 slices of bread.
- Arrange the ham on the side of bread with mayonnaise on it.
- Add tomatoes on top of the ham.
- Stack the bread with ham on it directly on the other one with ham and tomatoes on it. Add bread on top of the top ham and tomatoes..
- Cut in half and serve. I hope you enjoy!.
recipe by skunkmonkey101 @cookpad