Taisen's Father's Day Breakfast.
You can have Taisen's Father's Day Breakfast using 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taisen's Father's Day Breakfast
- You need 2 of to 4 eggs ( depending on how much he eats and how many sandwiches you make ).
- You need 1 of to 2 pre cooked ham slices.
- You need 1 of butter.
- It’s 1 of hot sauce ( optional ).
- You need 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of to 2 English muffins ( depending on how many sandwiches you make ).
- You need 1 of milk ( a few splashes for the eggs ).
- Prepare 1 of honey ( optional ).
- Prepare 1 packages of sausage ( links or roll , I used the maple links that are frozen ).
- Prepare 1 of OJ ( orange juice ).
- You need 1 of american cheese.
- It’s 1 of maple syrup.
- It’s 1 of you can add anything else that he likes.
Taisen's Father's Day Breakfast instructions
- use a plate or pan. keep everything in the oven until ready to serve. put the oven on warm..
- if you are making raw sausage cook that thoroughly until no longer pink. if using frozen just heat like normal but add a touch of maple syrup towards the end.
- dice up ham. fry in butter and a few squirts of honey.
- mix in a bowl eggs, hot sauce, pepper, salt and milk. blend.
- scramble the eggs. add a slice or two of cheese at the end or you can add this later.
- slice the english muffin in half. butter both sides.
- fry an egg in some butter salt and pepper. over easy.
- toast the english muffin lightly in the frying pan.
- put cheese on muffins. melt it.
- when ready to serve take a wine glass. add layers of melted cheese, eggs and ham.
- take the muffins. make a sandwich with the fried egg. ( you can also add sausage patties or ham to this ).
- take another wine glass and pour orange juice in it..
- serve on a platter to husband or father in bed. enjoy..
- note : you can use plastic. . I did !!.
recipe by taisen76 @cookpad