Smiley Faces Cookies with Healthy Brown Rice Flour.
You can have Smiley Faces Cookies with Healthy Brown Rice Flour using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smiley Faces Cookies with Healthy Brown Rice Flour
- You need 12 grams of Brown rice flour.
- It’s 120 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 2 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 40 grams of ◆Grapeseed oil.
- You need 50 grams of ◆Honey.
- You need 20 grams of ◆Maple syrup.
Smiley Faces Cookies with Healthy Brown Rice Flour instructions
- Prep: Preheat an oven to 170°C. Put the flour and salt in a bowl and combine well with a whisk..
- In another bowl, put the ◆ ingredients. Mix well with a whisk until it emulsifies evenly..
- Pour the step 2 liquid mixture evenly into the bowl with dry ingredients. Using a rubber spatula, mix from the bottom..
- Once everything is mixed and you can't see any flour in the mixture, form it into a ball..
- Place plastic wrap on the working surface first, then put the dough on top. Cover with another plastic wrap. Roll the dough into 6 mm thick..
- Remove the top plastic wrap. Cut out into shapes and place them on the baking tray. Bring the left-over dough together again and repeat this process to use up the dough..
- Using the thick end of a bamboo skewer, make eyes on the cookies. And using the edge of a teaspoon, make a smiley mouth on it..
- Bake in the preheated oven at 170°C for 15-16 minutes..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad