You can make Waldorf Salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Waldorf Salad
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of walnuts.
- You need 5 ounces of mini-marshmallows.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced celery.
- Prepare 2 of large apples I used gala apples.
- You need 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of raisins.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dates diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
Waldorf Salad step by step
- Take the pits out of the dates. Dice the dates. Get your raisins, slice the celery. Take the core out of apples.
- Dice the apples. The add the salt sugar, and lemon juice. Mix well covering all the apples with the lemon juice. This is done so the apple pieces will not turn brown..
- Toast the walnuts. Then whip the cream and mayonnaise. Add the raisins, dates, celery, and the lemon juice into the mayonnaise cream mixture..
- Add the walnuts and marshmallows mix well. Cover chill 1 hour before serving. I hope you enjoy!!!.
recipe by skunkmonkey101 @cookpad