Chocolate walnut Mug Cake in Microwave. This is my own version of the chocolate microwave mug cake. This is the chocolate mug cake recipe for chocolate lovers. On Saturday morning, I fully expected to see someone else as the winner of If you tried to sum up my blog in a dessert, this cake in a mug would be it: healthy-while still tasting ridiculously delicious, vegan with a gluten-free.
The simplest chocolate dessert yet incredibly moist, easy, and the best single-serving *When this recipe was developed, we were in another house. Microwave mug cakes are not as good as real cakes. The golden brown on the top of a traditional cake is created by Topping Ideas: Chocolate frosting, vanilla frosting, whipped cream, rainbow sprinkles, chocolate. You can have Chocolate walnut Mug Cake in Microwave using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate walnut Mug Cake in Microwave
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Plain flour/ Maida.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of powdered Sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It’s 6-7 tbsp of full cream milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped walnut.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar syrup for dizzing.
Purchasing through a link may result in my I have tried a lot of mug cakes in my three years of keto but this one is superior! We took the whole egg, beat it with a fork, and made two mug cakes at. These chocolate mug cakes are made with the simplest of ingredients. No eggs and no dairy — no wonder they're called wacky cakes!
Chocolate walnut Mug Cake in Microwave instructions
- Firstly take Plain flour/ Maida, Coco powder, powdered sugar baking powder, pinch of salt.. and mix well..
- Afterthat add oil / melted butter,milk and mix well..
- And transfer into a mug..add in chopped walnuts.. and microwave for 2 mins..
- Finally Your chocolate walnut cake is ready.. and dizzle some sugar syrup on top. and serve immediately..enjoy.
This is truly a spur-of-the-moment-cake, and it's so quick and easy to bake in the microwave oven. Besides the ease of preparation and baking, the cakes are egg. Because when you want cake…you want cake! How To Make A Mug Cake. Unsweetened cocoa powder, flour, baking powder, milk, melted butter, chocolate chips (of COURSE)…and a microwave safe mug.