Chrysanthemum-Shaped Chinese Pies. The Imperial Seal of Japan is a chrysanthemum. Chinese Chrysanthemum, Chrysanthemum indicum is the herb which support for Antioxidant, Anticancer, Antimicrobial and Anti-inflammatory activity. The plant is inherent to East Asia-Eastern China and Central and Southern Japan.
Chrysanthemum Chinese Chrysanthemum Drawing Chinese Flowers Chinese Crafts Chinese Art Chinese Style Ink Painting Watercolour Paintings Watercolours. Image result for chrysanthemum chinese painting #chinesecalligraphy #chinese #calligraphy #sculpture. The chrysanthemum blooms in the cold autumn air and foretells the coming of winter, which symbolizes the virtue to withstand all adversities. You can cook Chrysanthemum-Shaped Chinese Pies using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Chrysanthemum-Shaped Chinese Pies
- It’s of Outer dough:.
- It’s 75 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 75 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 55 grams of Shortening (softened).
- Prepare 15 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 70 ml of Water.
- You need of Inner dough:.
- Prepare 110 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 40 grams of Shortening (softened).
- It’s of Filling:.
- You need 300 grams of Tsubu-an (store-bought).
- You need 3 of pieces Dried apricot (finely chopped).
The chrysanthemum is one of the Four Gentlemen (四君子), along with the plum, the orchid, and the bamboo. A rare chinese agate chrysanthemum-shaped dish. Buy a Chrysanthemum calligraphy wall scroll here! Personalize your custom "Chrysanthemum" project by clicking the button next to your favorite "Chrysanthemum" title A chrysanthemum-shaped lamp used in temples; chrysanthemum lamp.
Chrysanthemum-Shaped Chinese Pies step by step
- Make the outer dough. Place the ingredients into a bowl. Add water and mix together. Knead well with your hands until smooth. Place the dough on a cloth and let it sit..
- Make the inner dough. Place the ingredients into a bowl and combine. Knead until the dough is smooth and no longer sticky..
- Divide both the outer and inner dough into 15 portions each. Wrap the outer dough around the inner dough. Tightly seal the seam..
- Place the seam on the bottom and use a rolling pin to roll into an oval..
- Roll starting from the point farthest away to the point closest to you..
- Turn it so that it faces sideways and roll it out one more time starting from the rolled end..
- Roll it out one more time from the rolled end..
- Fold into 3 layers. This completes the cake dough..
- Finish making the cakes. Roll the dough out into a circle. Fill with the tsubu-an and wrap it up..
- Place the seam on the bottom and tightly seal it closed. Flatten it out and roll it into a circle. Use scissors to make 7-8 cuts in the top. Twist the slits so the the cut ends face upwards..
- Place a piece of dried apricot in the centers and then line them up on a baking sheet. Bake in a preheated 200°C oven for 15 minutes..
Chrysanthemums shaped in Chang's seismograph Hangzhou white chrysanthemum tea. Where to see it in China? Peonies, jasmine, chrysanthemums and other flowers are loaded with meaning in Chinese art. A pair of extremely rare Dingyao chrysanthemum-shaped dishes, Northern Song Dynasty. Find chrysanthemum chinese stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.