Sinfully Chocolate Cupcakes with Raspberry Buttercream Icing. Vanilla cupcakes filled with jewel-like raspberry filling and topped with rich white chocolate frosting are great for any occasion, from a shower to Easter day. If using a piping bag and decorative tip to ice the cupcakes, make sure that the white chocolate is completely melted and there are no small. Home » Cakes & Cupcakes » Lemon Cupcakes with Raspberry Buttercream.
Raspberry Chocolate Cupcakes are a classic flavor combination. Rich chocolate cupcakes topped with delicious raspberry icing using fresh Raspberry Chocolate Cupcakes. So you know how I mentioned last week that our air conditioning hasn't been up to par lately and we installed fans? You can cook Sinfully Chocolate Cupcakes with Raspberry Buttercream Icing using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Sinfully Chocolate Cupcakes with Raspberry Buttercream Icing
- Prepare of cupcakes.
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Special Dark Chocolate Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 large of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 3/4 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/3 cup of boiling water.
- Prepare of icing.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shortening.
- It’s 4 cup of powdered sugar, divided.
- It’s 12 oz of fresh raspberries.
These homemade chocolate cupcakes with creamy raspberry frosting taste like an indulgent, perfect little raspberry truffle. For today's cupcakes, I frosted them with my favorite raspberry frosting. It's thick, it's fruity, it's undeniably creamy, and is made with raspberry preserves. A light and zingy raspberry buttercream with a beautiful naturally pink color that will pair perfectly with almost every cake, cupcake and macaron!
Sinfully Chocolate Cupcakes with Raspberry Buttercream Icing instructions
- Preheat oven to 300' and line cupcake pan with liners..
- In large mixing bowl, add all dry ingredients for cupcakes. Whisk together..
- Form well in dry ingredients, add egg, buttermilk, and oil. Mix well..
- Add vanilla and boiling water. (You can bring water to boil in a small cup in microwave, about 45 seconds) Mix well..
- Pour cupcake batter into cupcake liners, just over half way full..
- Bake at 300' for 20~25 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean..
- Let set for a few minutes in pan, then remove to cool..
- Separate out 12 pretty raspberries for topping cupcakes. On low heat smash and simmer the reset of the raspberries to make a puree. Set aside..
- In medium mixing bowl, blend butter and shortening together until smooth..
- Add first 3 cups of powdered sugar, gradually, mixing well..
- Add 4 tablespoons of raspberry puree. Mix well..
- Mix in last of powdered sugar to achieve desired consistency..
- When cupcakes are completely cooled, icing then however you'd like, and top each cupcake with one pretty raspberry and serve!.
Fresh raspberries give this buttercream a wonderful zing and a beautiful soft pink color with no artificial coloring! Skip down to my Pro Tips if you're in a. The perfect marriage of chocolate and raspberry – chocolate cupcakes are filled with a fresh raspberry filling, then topped with a silky smooth raspberry chocolate Swiss Meringue Buttercream. I'm not normally one to write the forever long recipe titles, describing everything that is in a particular. In truffles, cake, ice cream… It makes me weak at the knees!