Avocado Tzatziki Dip. Imma come clean right off the bat and tell you that this is a blatant rip off of a Traditional tzatziki sauce is a staple in Mediterranean cuisine, served with everything from Greek. Check out our favorite dip recipes. Recipe from the Tasting Table Test Kitchen.
Avocados combine with other fresh, organic ingredients to create a Greek-style dip perfect for parties. And this new Avocado Tzatziki Dip did not disappoint. They've taken their traditional Trader Joe's tzatziki sauce — a mix of yogurt, diced cucumbers, garlic and seasonings — and blended in avocado. You can cook Avocado Tzatziki Dip using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Avocado Tzatziki Dip
- You need 2 of avocados — halved, pitted and peeled.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 of large (8 ounces) cucumber, 3/4 finely chopped and 1/4 fine.
- Prepare 2 cups of dairy-free yogurt.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of chopped dill.
- You need 2 tablespoons of chopped mint.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of lemon zest.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, finely grated.
- You need 1/2 of serrano chile — stemmed, seeded and minced.
- It’s to taste of Salt and freshly ground black pepper,.
- You need of Raw vegetables and pita chips, for serving.
This Paleo Avocado Tzatziki Sauce makes the perfect healthy dip or condiment! Petition to change the name of this dip to Guac-ziki, because it tastes a lot more like guacamole than tzatziki. Perhaps it lacks that tzatziki flair because there's no. The time has come for me to.
Avocado Tzatziki Dip step by step
- In a mini food processor, purée the avocados with the lemon juice until smooth. Transfer to a medium bowl and stir in the remaining ingredients. Mix until smooth. Serve with raw veggies or pita chips..
Introducing our newest obsession: Avocado Tzatziki! Avocado not only elevates the taste of this amazing dip, but it also adds some more nutrients! Fresh cucumber and avocado make up this fresh and easy dip. We like to think of it as a vegan tzatziki:) Feel free to add different herbs, seasonings and spices. This summer dip pairs perfectly with veggies or as burger topping.