Elisa's Loaded Fries.
You can have Elisa's Loaded Fries using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Elisa's Loaded Fries
- Prepare 1 packages of French Fries, frozen, use as much as you want. (Can use fresh potatoes).
- Prepare 2 slice of of each Cold Cuts (I used pastrami, salami, bologna, cooked ham, honey ham, 2 slices of each), chopped.
- It’s 1 can of small, in water, Chunks Chicken Breast.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Onion Powder.
- You need 1 of Shredded Cheese (I used cheddar).
Elisa's Loaded Fries step by step
- In a pan, add the cold cuts, chicken, garlic, onion and cook in medium heat. For about 4-5 minutes..
- Fry the French fries..
- In a plate, add the French fries, then add the cold cuts mix and top with cheese..
- Serve and enjoy!.
- NOTE: You can add any meat that you want, sour cream, etc….
recipe by Elisa @cookpad