Mug cake. This chocolate mug cake recipe has no eggs and can be made for one or two (if you like to share). It is one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make and you'll never make another mug cake again. Mug cakes are great when you're craving a fast solo sweet treat.
Basically a cake in a cup, right? Not only can they be made super quickly with small amounts of ingredients you probably. This is possibly one of the most indulgent chocolate mug cakes you will ever try. You can make Mug cake using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mug cake
- You need 5 tsp of maida.
- It’s 3 teaspoon of coco powder.
- Prepare 5 tsp of icing sugar.
- You need Half of teaspoon baking soda.
- Prepare Half of teaspoon baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil.
- It’s Half of cup mik.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s of chocolate sauce:.
- It’s 2 tsp of icing sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoon of coco powder.
- You need 2 teaspoon of warm water.
A brownie-like chocolate cake in a mug, made without flour, eggs, dairy, or oil. A mug cake is a single serving cake baked in the microwave. This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more As a kid, I preferred chocolate mug cake or Nutella mug cake but as I've gotten older I've grown more.
Mug cake step by step
- Add all dry ingredients in a bowl. Mix well..
- Then add milk,oil and egg in this mixture and mix well. Then pour this mixture in a tea cup. And cover it with butter paper..
- Take a pressure cooker then put a silver tray in it and then put the cup in the pressure cooker. And turn on the stove in low flame and bake it for 20 min..
- When the cup cake is ready. Add chocolate sauce in it. Then cool it And then serve it with tea..
Done in minutes, this mug cake is a quick fix for a sweet craving. An easy, delicious and healthy chocolate mug cake that's also gluten-free, dairy-free and paleo. Microwave mug cakes are not as good as real cakes. But they are awesome in a different way: You That's why the new cookbook Mug Cakes is great, because author Leslie Bilderback tested each of. It's the perfect keto chocolate mug cake – rich, chocolatey, gooey and ready in five minutes.