Simple Waffles in One Bowl.
You can cook Simple Waffles in One Bowl using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Waffles in One Bowl
- You need 150 grams of ＊Cake flour.
- You need 150 grams of ＊Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 80 grams of ＊Sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ＊Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of ＊Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 5 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 300 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 of Vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 of Granulated sugar (for topping).
Simple Waffles in One Bowl instructions
- Place the bowl on a scale and add the ＊ ingredients in order while measuring. After adding, mix in a circular motion..
- Put the egg and the vegetable oil in the center and mix lightly. Turn on your waffle maker here..
- Add the milk a little at a time, mixing as you go. Add the vanilla essence at some point. (It's okay if you don't have any though.).
- At this point you should have batter that's somewhat heavier than pancake batter..
- Wipe some oil across your preheated waffle maker and pour in the batter. Sprinkle with the granulated sugar. This time I also added white chocolate!.
- Add a bit more batter on the top just to cover and it's all good. Close the lid and start baking! Be sure to check on it from time to time..
- Here's our waffle maker. I dunno why but they get stuck on the lid. We just use the chopsticks to pop 'em off..
- If you don't have a waffle maker you can cook these in a frying pan. Make them small and create a cute little pancake tower..