Garden Green Beans and Garlic.
You can cook Garden Green Beans and Garlic using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garden Green Beans and Garlic
- It’s 2 cup of Fresh Green Beans.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lt. Butter.
- Prepare 1 dash of Pepper.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of Fresh Lemon.
Garden Green Beans and Garlic instructions
- Heat olive oil in small, deep pan..
- Cut ends off fresh beans, place in pan (should not lay flat in single layer, rather as a bunch to toss in pan)..
- Add butter; then pepper, and garlic. Toss..
- Squeeze lemon juice on top of beans..
- Keep tossing until all ingredients mix; and beans are warm but still crunchy..
- Remove beans from pan, pour seasoning mix from bottom of pan on top of beans and serve..