Jasmine Pear Tart. My sister-in-law brought this pretty pastry to dinner one night, and we all went back for I've been looking for a pear tart recipe and this looks like the one!!! How about pistachios ground up in the. Pear Cravings Caramel Garlic Spices Vegetables Desserts Food Pie.
A fall recipe partnership with Betty Liu (bettysliu.com) for the perfect autumn dessert. Delicate and delicious pear tart, thinly sliced Bosc pears arranged over frangipane almond paste, glazed with apricot jam, in an all-butter crust. This simple pear tart could not be easier—a crust, some sliced pears You can bake it in a square tart pan for a modern appeal, or lay the pears in concentric circles in a standard tart pan or pie plate. You can make Jasmine Pear Tart using 20 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Jasmine Pear Tart
- You need of Tart crust.
- You need 100 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 25 grams of Almond flour.
- It’s 40 grams of Unsalted butter.
- You need 30 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg yolk.
- Prepare 1 of Egg white (if it's difficult to bring together and knead).
- Prepare of Almond cream.
- You need 70 grams of Almond flour.
- You need 50 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare 50 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 3 grams of Jasmine tea leaves.
- You need 2 tbsp of Kirsch.
- You need 1/4 of a bean Vanilla beans or essence.
- Prepare 6 of Canned pears (halved).
- Prepare of Toppings.
- Prepare 1 of few Pistachios.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Glaçage or apricot jam.
- It’s 1 dash of Powdered sugar.
This is a wonderful tart: pears fanned out in a golden-brown, buttery pastry shell that's been spread To glaze the tart I use a drizzle of the reduced pear poaching liquid. As I mentioned in the post on. The Glazed Pear Tart recipe out of our category tart! This pear tart recipe uses fresh pears and a few pantry staples to make a sweet, fruity, deliciously simple dessert completely from scratch.
Jasmine Pear Tart instructions
- Bring the butter and egg to room temperature, sift the dry ingredients. Finely chop the pistachios..
- For the tart crust, cream the sugar and room temperature butter. Add the egg yolk and mix..
- Add the sifted dry ingredients, almond flour, and vanilla essence and mix with a wooden spatula..
- Put into a large plastic bag or wrap with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for 30-40 minutes..
- Without removing from the plastic wrap or bag, use a rolling pin to roll the dough out to larger than the tart pan. It should be 3-4 mm thick..
- Cut the plastic wrap or bag open, turn the tart pan upside down, and flip over with the plastic wrap or bag. Line the tart pan with the dough..
- Dock the dough with a fork. Top with plastic wrap and let chill in the refrigerator for about 1 hour..
- For the almond cream, knead the room temperature butter and the granulated sugar. Mix in the egg a little at a time..
- Add the almond flour and vanilla beans and mix..
- Add the Kirsch and jasmine tea leaves and mix..
- Pour the almond cream into the tart crust and smooth the surface..
- Slice the pears into 5 mm slices and arrange on top of the tart. Bake in an oven preheated to 170℃ for 35 minutes..
- Dissolve the glaçage or apricot jam in a bit of hot water and brush over the top of the tart. It will become shiny..
- Garnish with the pistachios to finish..
- If you dust the edge of the tart with powdered sugar, it looks pretty..
Katso käyttäjän JASMINE & PEAR (@jasmineandpear) Instagram-kuvat ja -videot. Flavored with almonds and apricot jam, this pear tart calls for canned pears, making it a bit easier to make. This simple-to-make pear tart is sure to become a staple in your baking repertoire. Teriyaki Chicken Tacos with Grilled Pineapple Pear Salsa. While cooking, Jasmine wasn't careful enough to avoid picking the one pear with an ornate purple "W" on it.