Tex's Chicken & Ham Toastie 🐔🐷🍞.
You can have Tex's Chicken & Ham Toastie 🐔🐷🍞 using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tex's Chicken & Ham Toastie 🐔🐷🍞
- You need of roast chicken.
- It’s 1 of ciabatta bun.
- You need 3 slice of honey roast thin sliced ham.
- Prepare of ketchup.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- Prepare of sliced mature cheddar cheese.
- You need of salt and pepper.
Tex's Chicken & Ham Toastie 🐔🐷🍞 instructions
- Toast the ciabatta on the inside only.
- Add the ham.
- Drizzle on some ketchup. Smear around then sprinkle on some garlic powder.
- Add the cheddar, and stack the chicken on top.
- Put some more cheddar and a few blobs of ketchup on top. Season with salt and pepper. Put the lid on and skewer to keep the sandwich in place.
- Put in a preheated oven at gas mark 6/200°C (400°F) for 7 minutes. Remove from the oven, serve and enjoy.
recipe by Tex @cookpad