Chicken Ham, Wakame, and Sweet Onion Salad.
You can have Chicken Ham, Wakame, and Sweet Onion Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Ham, Wakame, and Sweet Onion Salad
- Prepare 10 grams of Dried wakame seaweed.
- Prepare 1/2 of or more (to taste) Spring onion.
- It’s 1/2 of Red bell pepper.
- You need 1 slice of Chicken ham.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Soy sauce malt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of Honey.
- You need 1 tsp of Grainy mustard.
- You need 1 of Olive oil.
Chicken Ham, Wakame, and Sweet Onion Salad step by step
- Soak the wakame in water and boil briefly in water. Soak in water, squeeze out the water, and cut into easy-to-eat pieces..
- Thinly slice the sweet onions and red bell peppers. Soak in water and squeeze out the water. Slice the chicken ham..
- Mix the wakame, sweet onion, and chicken ham with all the ingredients. Finally, pour on some olive oil to finish..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad