Refreshing Lemon Pie.
You can have Refreshing Lemon Pie using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Refreshing Lemon Pie
- Prepare 1 1/2 cans of Condensed Milk.
- It’s 1 cup of Lemon Juice.
- You need 5 of Eggs Yolks.
- Prepare 500 grams of Digestive Cookies (for crust).
- It’s 150 grams of melted Butter.
- You need of Lemon Zest.
- You need of Whip Cream for Topping.
Refreshing Lemon Pie instructions
- Put cookies into blender and beat..
- Melted butter for crust..
- Add butter into crushed cookies and mix. Place into a butter baking pan and press down to even out. Push cookies mix and press all around the baking pan. (I placed a piece of baking paper on the bottom of the pan so that the crust wouldn’t stick). Place into oven and bake for about 20 minutes or you can place it in the refrigerator for 1 hr. This is done so that the crust becomes firm..
- In a separate bowl add in the condensed milk, lemon juice, a bit of lemon zest mix until combined..
- Continue by adding the eggs yolks, beat mix thoroughly..
- Add mixture into baked crust and bake for 1 hr. Once it is ready set it aside to cool off before adding the whipped cream. Kali Orexi!! 🙂.