Alkaline VEGAN Hashbrowns.
You can cook Alkaline VEGAN Hashbrowns using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Alkaline VEGAN Hashbrowns
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped portabella mushrooms (or without mushrooms).
- You need 1 cup of grated or diced butternut squash.
- You need 1/4 cup of red and green onions.
- You need of Grape seed oil, sea salt and cayenne pepper (season to taste).
Alkaline VEGAN Hashbrowns instructions
- Mix grated butternut squash, chopped onions, peppers, chopped mushrooms in bowl. Season to taste..
- Lightly coat skillet and add mix..
- Cook on medium high until brown and turn over to brown on the opposite side. Remove and enjoy. (You have amaranth, vegan homemade sausage patties, vegan hash browns, sliced avocado, and sliced organic pears and blueberries..
recipe by eshivers @cookpad