Green Beans In Garlic And Shallot Butter.
You can cook Green Beans In Garlic And Shallot Butter using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Green Beans In Garlic And Shallot Butter
- It’s 1 lb of Fresh green beans.
- You need 1 small of Shallot, minced.
- Prepare 3 clove of Fresh garlic, minced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of as needed Salt and pepper.
Green Beans In Garlic And Shallot Butter instructions
- Boil or steam green beans about 5 minutes until tender crisp..
- In a sauce pan, melt the butter. Add shallots & garlic. Sautee a few minutes until translucent..
- Drain the green beans and add to the sauce pan with butter..
- Add lemon juice, salt & pepper. Continue cooking a few minutes in the butter. Serve hot..