Ultimate caramel crunch conflake brownie#valentines recipe.
You can make Ultimate caramel crunch conflake brownie#valentines recipe using 15 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Ultimate caramel crunch conflake brownie#valentines recipe
- It’s 3 of large eggs.
- It’s 330 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 165 g of butter.
- Prepare 165 g of dark chocolate (55%).
- You need 120 g of plain flour.
- Prepare 45 g of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare of Conflake topping.
- Prepare 400 g of caster sugar.
- You need 400 g of double cream.
- Prepare 200 g of butter.
- You need 250 g of conflakes.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
Ultimate caramel crunch conflake brownie#valentines recipe instructions
- Put a heat proof bowl over simmering water and melt the chocolate with butter when its all melted set aside to cool.
- Preheat your oven to 170℃ and prepare your square tin..
- Assemble your ingredients Ina working area.
- Whip eggs and sugar until double in size,add melted chocolate.
- Add sifted salt,baking powder,cocoa and flour..
- Fold inn with a spatula.
- Pour into a 10inch square tin lined with parchment paper and spread out to level.
- Bake at 170℃ for 18-20mins.
- For the caramel topping:.
- Put caster sugar in a pan and melt in medium heat..
- Add heavy cream and mix well.
- Add the butter,salt and vanilla and put back on the heat and put back on the heat and cook to 118℃..
- Remove from heat and conflakes till fully coated.
- Pour over the brownie and flatten. let it cool for 1hr before slicing.
- Slice n enjoy with milk.
recipe by Catherine Njoki @cookpad