You can cook Maple Waffles using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Maple Waffles
- You need 80 grams of ●Bread flour.
- You need 60 grams of ●Cake flour.
- Prepare 4 grams of ●Dry yeast.
- Prepare 35 grams of ●Maple sugar.
- It’s 40 grams of ○Butter.
- You need 40 grams of ○Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 of ○Egg.
- You need 1 pinch of ○Salt.
- It’s 1 dash of Water for misting.
- You need 1 of Nib sugar.
Maple Waffles step by step
- Soften the butter, warm the milk, and beat the egg. Set aside. Add the ● ingredients to a bowl and mix together..
- Put the mix from Step 1 into a plastic bag. Add the ○ ingredients and rub in the dough in the bag. Mix together well..
- Transfer to a bowl, mist, and proof in the oven at 35℃ for 40 minutes..
- Once the batter has expanded to twice its original size remove and divide into 6 portions (1 piece should be about 45 g)..
- Create a depression in the middle of the dough and add the nib sugar. Then, wrap the dough around the sugar..
- Place in your waffle maker and cook. Check on them after 2 minutes and cook more if necessary..
- And they're finished. If you like, top with powdered sugar and maple syrup..
- This is the maple sugar I used..