Pumpkin cream cheese danish (easy). The perfect fall breakfast or brunch recipe. Easy Pumpkin Danish are the perfect fall brunch recipe made easy with crescent rolls and topped with a cream cheese drizzle! This cream cheese-filled pumpkin cake roll is always a hit.
Oh, how I love this recipe. It's one of the easiest I've ever made and it couldn't be more delicious. I've been making the plain cream cheese version of this recipe for years and I've just recently concocted a pumpkin spice. You can make Pumpkin cream cheese danish (easy) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin cream cheese danish (easy)
- It’s 2 can of Cresent rolls.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of white granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 16 oz of package of softened cream cheese.
- It’s 1 of egg white.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of canned pumpkin.
Cream Cheese – tangy, creamy goodness! Pumpkin – NOT the pumpkin pie mix, just ordinary canned pumpkin. Thankfully this pumpkin danish recipe is super easy to make ahead. This is great to save you even more time!
Pumpkin cream cheese danish (easy) step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F place one can of Cresent rolls in the bottom of a nonstick sprayed 13×9 (or smaller if you want them thicker) pan..
- Mix the cream cheese, pumpkin, cinnamon, egg, and sugar until smooth. I suggest a mixer for this but if you don't have one don't worry about it..
- Pour the mix on top of the Cresent rolls that line the bottom of the pan and then top with the 2nd can of cresents. Roll the cresents out to get them to fit the top before placing on top of mix. Then brush the top of the cresents with egg white and sprinkle 1 tbsp of white sugar and a sprinkle of cinnamon..
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes..
Whether you are making this the night ahead for breakfast in the morning. All Reviews for Easy Cream Cheese Danish. Strawberry Jam and Cream Cheese Danish Recipe. A touch of love for the first and the most important meal of the day is the perfect way to show your love But this Cream Cheese Danish recipe doesn't call "EASY" for no reason. You can have a batch of Easy Cream Cheese Danish Valentines Hearts.