The BEST Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can cook The BEST Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The BEST Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of almond flour (3 tbsp if omitting roasted soy bean flour).
- You need of roasted soybean flour (you can omit this).
- Prepare of instant coffee / espresso powder.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- It’s of vegan butter (I like Earth Balance or Smart Balance) [2 sticks or 1/2 tub] (softened).
- You need of dark brown sugar.
- Prepare of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- You need of unsweetened almond milk.
- It’s of baking powder.
- Prepare of vanilla extract/flavoring.
- You need of semisweet chocolate.
- You need of dark chocolate.
The BEST Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Chop up chocolate into chunks..
- Toast almond flour in a small saucepan on low/medium-low heat. Stir while toasting until noticeably darker in color or as desired..
- In a large bowl, sift together dry ingredients (AP flour, almond flour, soybean flour, coffee/espresso powder, salt, baking powder) and mix well..
- In a new large bowl, mix brown and white sugar together. Add in vegan butter and whisk together until fluffy..
- In a small bowl, mix oil, almond milk, and baking powder until blended. Add to butter/sugar mixture. Add in vanilla extract. Whisk until well combined..
- Fold in dry ingredients into wet ingredients, adding a third at a time. When you no longer see pockets of dry ingredients, fold in chopped chocolate..
- Use an ice cream scoop and place balls of cookie dough on a baking sheet with silpat or parchment paper. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate cookies for at least 2 hours..
- When ready to bake cookies, preheat oven to 350°F and place them about 6 inches apart. Top with sea salt before throwing into the oven for 16 minutes..
- Let cookies cool on pan for 10 minutes before transferring to cooling rack. Let cookies cool on cooling rack to allow edges to crisp up. Enjoy!.
recipe by rayjaybp @cookpad