Imli and Dates Chutney.
You can have Imli and Dates Chutney using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Imli and Dates Chutney
- Prepare 1 cup of Dates seedless.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Tarmarind.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rasins.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of jeera.
- It’s of Red chilli powder.
Imli and Dates Chutney instructions
- Take cooker add Tarmarind, Tomato, dates and rasins add 1 cup water make whislte 3-4. Switch off.
- Now keep it for cool down..
- Take mixer add all boiled ingredients and make a paste..
- Now shieve it. Now do tempering with jeera and red chilli powder..
- Take a kadai add 1 tsp oil add jeera and now add chutney and red chilli powder and keep it for boil for 10 minutes.
- Our Tamarind and dates chutney is ready to serve..
recipe by Deepti Patil @cookpad