Chocolate milk microwave mug cake. This is my own version of the chocolate microwave mug cake. This chocolaty fudgy treat is truly Mix flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a large microwave-safe mug; stir in milk, canola oil, water, and vanilla extract. The BEST Chocolate Mug Cake recipe out there!
People say this fudgy vegan chocolate mug cake is the BEST mug cake they've ever tried… and it can even be made in the microwave! This is the chocolate mug cake recipe for chocolate lovers. These mug cakes taste like the best molten chocolate cake that you would get at a restaurant, but you can make them at home in minutes using your Start by melting chocolate and butter with milk in the microwave. You can have Chocolate milk microwave mug cake using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate milk microwave mug cake
- It’s 4 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of nesquick.
- You need 1 of tbsp sugar.
- You need 1 dash of of salt.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 3 of tbsp oil ,non flavored preferably canola oil.
- It’s 3 of tbsp milk.
- You need 1 of optional : nuts, marshmellow, chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 of few drops of vanilla.
How To Make A Mug Cake. Unsweetened cocoa powder, flour, baking powder, milk, melted butter, chocolate chips (of COURSE)…and a microwave safe mug. Typical cake ingredients, but not your typical cake baking. Sometimes we don't have an hour to stand by the oven and cross our fingers.
Chocolate milk microwave mug cake step by step
- Add all of the dry ingredients into a mug stir until completely mixed.
- Then add wet ingredients and nuts..
- Stir together until there is no lumps and put in the microwave for a minuete and 10 seconds.
Skint Dad recently researched how much money can be saved by using the microwave to make meals instead of the cooker for his Mirror column. Although it's not a huge saving using the microwave instead of the oven, you still save a bit. This microwave Chocolate Mug Cake will become your new obsession; it's the easiest and fastest way to make dessert for one or two, and you wont believe how delicious it is! This mug cake recipe is made with chocolate chips and no eggs. Another good thing about this microwave mug cake is, you will only need one mug to do the whole prepping and baking process.