Spinach and corn meatloaf hamburgers.
You can make Spinach and corn meatloaf hamburgers using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Spinach and corn meatloaf hamburgers
- You need 2 lbs of hamburger meat.
- It’s 1 box of stuffing.
- It’s 1 package of onion soup mix.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 can of corn drained.
- It’s 1/2 can of spinach drained or Collar greens.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- Prepare of Hamburger buns/ cheese.
- Prepare of Whatever hamburger toppings you like and condiments.
Spinach and corn meatloaf hamburgers instructions
- Add all ingredients and mix.
- Form into patties.
- Cook until done (i used the ninja foodie grill) Cook however you make your burgers this also may depend on the season & weather.
- Make extra and freezer them for later. (can be cooked from frozen) i only needed 5 so iam freezing the rest..
- Cheese optional.
recipe by 💜NinjaMommaKitchen💙 @cookpad