Chocolate Chip Banana Zucchini Yogurt Muffins. This is THE only muffin, recipe you. Almost fat free, healthy banana muffins with chocolate chips for a little indulgence. The greek yogurt adds protein and keeps the muffins moist.
As usual, wonderful recipe featuring almond milk, bananas, Greek yogurt and chocolate-four foods I LOVE! I have to try making this sometime! These Yogurt Chocolate Chip Muffins are so moist and high in protein thanks to Greek Yogurt! You can make Chocolate Chip Banana Zucchini Yogurt Muffins using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Banana Zucchini Yogurt Muffins
- Prepare 1 box of banana bread mix.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded zucchini.
- It’s 1 cup of yogurt.
- You need 1 bag of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 of large or 2 small mashed bananas.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Oil.
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Brown sugar.
Perfect to make ahead for breakfast! These yogurt chocolate chip muffins were such a hit with my daughter Madison! Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins are made healthier with whole wheat flour, Greek yogurt and loads of bananas! Chocolate Yogurt Muffins will satisfy your chocolate muffin craving and warm your heart on a chilly fall day.
Chocolate Chip Banana Zucchini Yogurt Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°. Combine banana bread mix and all other ingredients (*except chocolate chips) in a large mixing bowl and beat on low for 1-2 mins..
- Once mixture is thoroughly combined, slowly fold in chocolate chips. Pour into cupcake baking tins or bread loaf baking pans, or both..
- Bake in oven for 30-45 mins or until muffins and/or bread are passing the "toothpick test" and are a nice golden color around the edges and tops..
- Top with extra sprinkles of brown sugar, extra chocolate chips, frosting, or whatever you desire! Enjoy!.
Chocolate Fudge Yogurt Cookies and Pumpkin Yogurt Cake are still hit in our home and among our guests, but I wanted to Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins on Bunsen Burner Bakery. The muffins taste like banana bread. The one-bowl, no-mixer muffins are vegan and healthy. I made the zucchini banana chocolate chip cookies with gluten free flour and they tasted amazing! Our moist and delicious banana chocolate chip muffins are easy to make and turn out perfect every time.